Watty Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Before the Prequel
Second Gen - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm by XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

» Second Gen
Second Gen - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:56 pm by katey1801

» ~Nightgale~
Second Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am by Niniami

» Timezones!
Second Gen - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:21 pm by Niniami

Second Gen

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Second Gen - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Gen

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 pm

(That works)

"I have no idea" mela sighed
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 pm

(ok, now I'm sorry but where are they?)
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

http://niniamiatlae@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:43 pm

(Mela snuck out to go to a party with Komori's kid who's nane is escaping me at the moment who she has a gigantic crush on and is forbidden to even be friends with)
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 pm

(Celeste/Riley lol)
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

https://wattyfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm

(Ok thank you)

Zariza almost growled when she woke up and saw Mela no longer in her bed, then remembered where she probably was and smiled softly, shaking her head. She put on her clothes and snuck out of the house as quietly as she could to try to find her sister as soon as she possibly could. If their father found out .... well there'd probably be hell to pay for the both of them, but then again, wasn't there always hell to pay for one reason or another? Then again, Mela didn't need to give dad another reason to be stern with her - he was a bit too stressed for that one.

Once she managed to find where she hoped her sister would be after over an hour of searching, Zariza wondered into the party and scanned the area briskly for Mela. When she saw her she brightened, relieved that she didn't just wonder into some random frat party.

"Mela!" Zariza snapped, trying to put on a grouchy, angry face "What are you doing here?! Do you want dad to find you - well us out of bed!" she said balling up one fist and catching her breath so she wouldn't loose the face she was trying so hard to keep

(I don't know from what I saw of Zara she was rather easy going - I'm sorry if I'm wrong but with the relationship with Alice she seemed responsible, but not really an angry kind of person though she could get angry and everything obviously, I'm sorry I know the character I just find it hard to be confident in impressions or guesses if I haven't roleplayed with that specific character a lot. Also, could you please send me the story of Zara and Alice if it's still an in character version of Zara [not sure how much Zara's developed so she may be different now XD] and let me know if that wasn't right please!)
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 pm

(Right. And Riley is their first name so you know nini. They have male parts but aren't always a he. So unless they say which pronoun to.use just stick to they or their name)
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

(Zara is fun loving and kind and a little nieve but she's also a rule follower and protective 9f people she loves she's also very overly dramatic.

Basicly when i say she's like her mother she's also protective and follows the rules and is more connected to her water goddess side. You chose what to do with her from there)

Mela jumped "how the hell did you find me?! This is a new club. Go home!"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:00 pm

(Ok thank you very much)

Zariza shook her head "Not without you I'm not" she told her sister stubbornly "Or else with our luck he'll come in and I'll be the one to blame because I didn't wake up or something - and you're not supposed to be out here right now - and not with ...." she looked over at Celest/Riley "I'm sorry is it Celest or Riley?" she asked before shaking her head "You're not supposed to be here Mela you're going to get into even more trouble if you stay here - come on we need to go home" she said, finding it easier now to keep her stubborn disaproving face
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:07 pm

XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX wrote:(Right. And Riley is their first name so you know nini. They have male parts but aren't always a he. So unless they say which pronoun to.use just stick to they or their name)
(body parts aren't inherently gendered and biological sex is a useless social construct. I'm not snapping at you or anything I just wanted you to know is all cause a lot of people don't know about it
Besides its not like their genitals really matter at all...
But yeah they use "they" pronouns.

Right now they are going by their middle name Celeste.)

Celeste groaned seeing Zariza. "He won't find out if you don't tell him. We're careful. Come on, Zariza, even you have to admit your dad's being a huge ass right now, banning your sister from seeing me even though its not her fault that our dads hate each other... Come on, loosen up!
"I'm going by Celste at the moment. Look, I get that you don't wanna get in trouble, but you need to let Mela make decisions for herself. How would you feel if you were banned from seeing YOUR very best friend for a completely unfair reason?"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Zariza shook her head "No." She said firmly "We're not supposed to be here. Especially not this late after curfew Mela. Think. It's past curfew. You're seeing someone you're not supposed to. And you're at a club - which dad said we weren't supposed to go to. I.... You talk in your sleep Mela we share a room...." She said before shaking her head

"Celste it doesn't matter. I'm not saying I agree with it but her sneaking out to see you isn't exactly going to make him think any better of you. If anything dad's just going to be sure that you're a horrible influence and have even more reason to keep you away from her" Zariza tried to reason, leaving out the fact that her closest friend was Mela- even if she wasn't Mela's closest friend.
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 pm

(I was just pointing out that biologically they were born male. Because that will have at least a little significance in the original rp for like half a second. )

Mela looked at her sister "can't you just look the other way for one night?"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 pm

(How so?)

"Look, I get that," Celeste sighed. "And I know that you're trying to protect your sister because you care about her. But what else is there that we can do other than sneak around? It's not like your parents are giving us any other choice here! We have to sneak around, it's the only way we can see each other."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 pm

"No Mela" Zariza said, staying firm with her "I understand that Celste is your friend but if you keep this up you're going to be completely locked in the house" she said, trying to stay calm- she didn't like all the people there - she didn't know any but the two she was speaking with.

Zariza looked to Celste "You wait and let mom talk to dad!" She exclaimed flailing her arms "He's thinking about it Mela. And mom won't give up on the idea but if you keep sneaking out like this- especially past curfew then all you're going to get is a dad who now has something to back up why he doesn't think you should see each other"
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 pm

"Celeste is more than just a friend! I really like them! But i.suppose thst doesn't matter. Why should i be happy so long as dsd gets to hold his grudge against the noctous (?) noctis(?) family! Just leave me alone Zariza. Please just let me have tonight. Join us even! I kiss hanging out with you"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Celeste was trying to stay calm themself. They didn't want Mela to get in trouble either, but Astaroth was being an assole to Mela and Celeste wasn't about to take it sitting down. "And if she can't convince him, what then? Don't you see, Zariza, he's going to pull this shot every time he and my dad get in a fight! Even if your mom convinces your dad to drop the ban, you know he's just going to do it again next time our dads fight! I'll never have his favor! He'll never trust me! And it's not fucking fair! I don't deserve this! Mela doesn't deserve this! And you don't deserve it either, constantly having to worry about your sister like this! None of us deserve this shit! And it's not gonna stop, it's just gonna keep repeating itself if we just sit back and let it keep happening!"
They balled up their fists in frustration, seemingly fighting tears. "I'm not just gonna let him rip her away from me!"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 pm

Zariza shook her head "Mela I know how you feel about Celeste! That doesn't change the fact that if dad sees you here .... If he sees you then he will never change his mind about whether or not you should see Celeste! I know, it sucks but .... But Mela mom is trying! It'd even be less.... Well dangerous if you two snuck out during the day for crying out loud! But past curfew!? You'd have no chance!" She shook her head again "Please Mela- " she begged almost clasping her hands together, then sighed "Dad never said I couldn't see Celeste- I-if you want .... I could .... I could pass messages for you two for the time being until mom convinces dad that Celeste won't try to hurt you- an-and I could try to talk to him- he knows how I am- as you both do"

Zariza looked between the two of them frantically "Celeste for crying out loud you don't have any chance if you two keep sneaking out- especially to a place like thissss-" she froze then when a gentle, but firm hand touched her shoulder

Nini leaned in on all three of them with an arched eyebrow and an expression that said 'I so caught you fuckers red handed' "I do believe that you three are a tad too young to be here, and before you start bawling your eyes out" she looked over to Celeste, noting the watering eyes "Why don't we just head on out and get somewhere a bit more quiet so you can give me all the reasons from hell and back as to why you believe I shouldn't bring you to your parents right now" she said and swooped behind Celeste and Mela. She put her free hand on Celeste's shoulder and guided them all out with Mela between Zariza, who looked like she was going to be sick, and Celeste who had an equally firm hand on the shoulder.

Once outside Nini brought them to a cafe and guided them to sit down. She sat across from them and leaned back interlocking her hands "Alright start spilling" when Zariza began to sob Nini rose an eyebrow "That's .... Not what I meant...." She said
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 pm

"Astaroth and Komori got in a fight, and Astaroth as banned Mela from seeing me at all... Even though Mela and I have nothing to do with heir fighting! I get that Astaroth might think he's protecting her but, that doesn't change the fact that it's rather abusive of him to pull shit like this!
"Zara might be able to convince him to lift the ban, but next time he and dad get in a fight he'll probably just do this shit again! 
"And it's not fair!" Their voice broke. "Mela and I have done nothing to deserve being treated like shit like this!" Tears began to slide down their face. "We snuck out because that's the only way we can see each other... 
"I can't just- I can't just stand by and watch as Astaroth keeps trying to pull Mela from me, when I haven't done the first thing to hurt her! It's not fair! It's not fair..." They were sobbing now "I just want to keep my friend. I don't want her to be constantly jerked away from me every time our fathers fight!"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Mela, now the only one of the three not crying, held Celeste's hand trying to cslm them down then took her sisters hand as well "we weren't doing anything dangerous. The club owner knows us and we knew it was a safe place. We weren't drinking or doing drugs we just wanted t see each other. We jusy desperately wanted to see each other"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Nini rolled her eyes while Celeste droned on about how life wasn't fair - to her it was quite annoying. She pulled out her hm fan and hit Celeste in the head with it "Shut up a minute. Fuck next time someone comes to me saying life isn't fair I'll go show them our files of the slave farms and then see how fair they think their lives are" she said as she rubbed her temples and looked to Zariza "You hush up too. I'm not gonna turn you in, however I do have a few choice words for you" she said looking at them

"No. It's not fair. Nothing is. Yea Astaroth is being a fucking moron to be quite frank and if it means so much to you I'll have a word with him. That being said, Celeste you really need to stop with this 'I'm not going to let him' shit. Yea. I know. The more you tell kids they can't do something the more they're going to want to do it, however none of you are of age yet so therefore you do in fact belong to your parents until you are so they can in fact tell you that you can't see each other" she looked between them all

"Speaking of your age, you're still not old enough to be at that club. Knowing the owner and knowing it's safe or not shit can still happen. Not doing drugs whatever trust me when I tell you that shit can and will happen to those who believe that nothing will happen" she told them

"And you being there threatens the entire establishment in the first place, did you know that?" Nini continued "If you go there and there's a surprise stop from the cops and they find out that the owner let underaged kids there- well even if he plays dumb they could take his business for that" she informed them seriously, leaning forward "You could put him completely out of work"

As Nini leaned back she pulled out a small flip notebook, put on some glasses and read a page or two before continuing - any time they started to speak she put her hand up to silence them

"Keep in mind," she started finally, looking up at them "There will always be a room open to you two at my house. So long as you're not having sex I can allow you to go there and see each other whenever this stupid ban shits in place. Your parents will have no reason to think you're together there. The house is big enough for both of you to be there without seeing each other and they won't find you if I don't want them to" she explained as she looked to the children over her glasses

"If it means so damned much to you" Nini continued "I'll talk to Astaroth and Komori myself. Snap them back into shape. Fuckers always fighting over the world's most stupid shit. What was it this time? Did Komori cut the bread slices too thick again? Or did Astaroth set the table wrong?" She asked completely serious about her question "Yea I understand they're your parents and you may have found that insulting however if you don't know it by now then it's time you learn that parents do stupid shit too"

She put the glasses and her notebook away "I won't rat you out. This time" she eyed them all "However if I ever see you at a club again I'll immediately go to your parents and tell them. Go to my house before you go to a club are we clear? There are plenty of places you could go before there that are safer. Plenty of people who'd let you two see each other without slipping it over to your parents." She concluded

(That's going to be my last reply I need to get up in a few hours)
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:54 am

Celeste sniffled, trying to stop crying now. "You know, just because other people may have it worse doesn't mean that our problems are completely invalid..." Celeste sighed. "I love the club, but I suppose you're right... We'll steer clear of it from now on... Especially if your house is open to us... Thank you... Yes please though, snap our parents into shape..." They laughed at the comments Nini made about Komori and Astaroth. "I think dad tried to steal some necklace from Astaroth or something. And Astaroth got all pissed and banned Mela from seeing me... Even though we have absolutely nothing to do with their shitty fued." They sighed. "We just... We're extremely close... We can't bear the thought of not seeing each other..."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 am

Nela sighed "yes Niniami" she sighed "we're sorry "

"Damn right you should be" Zara walked over eith crossed arms

Mela looked at Nini "you told her?!"

"She didn't. Celeste your house was attacked and your mother was taken to the healing gods. Your father was terrified you had been kidnapped. He was ready to wage war against the fire demons, until I went to wake zoey up in the middle of the night to have her find you"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 am

Nini looked up at Zara and sighed "They were with me safe" she said standing and shaking her head "I'll bring Celeste home" she looked to Mela sharply then "You'd be wise to remember that I always. Always keep my word, though it's regretable that your mother found you it's a good thing there's someone like Zoey in the family-" she paused and smiled slightly at the thought - though it was obvious, and it had been sixteen years, it was still nice to think that Zoey was finally actually a part of the family "to make sure you're safe. Especially one like Zoey" she said

She looked at Celeste "Before your father has an aneurism would be nice" she said and looked to over to Mela and Zariza - no, not to Zariza. Zariza wasn't there anymore.

Before Nini could react Zariza came back into the room, pale and slightly green, wiping her mouth - obviously she had thrown up. Zariza didn't look at anyone when she stood by Zara her head down and shoulders sagged - all she had wanted to do was make sure her sister was safe

Nini looked to Zara "Did the system kick in during the attack? How did the fire daemons get in?" she asked, half wondering if she was misremembering and Komori was one of the few people in the house who didn't have the security system
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 am

"Komori turned down your offer to have one installed. Celeste I'll take you to your mom. She's having a panic attack and refuses to let anyone heal her until she knows where you are. Nini can you take the girls home?"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 am

Nini nodded and shrugged when Zara asked her to take Mela and Zariza home "Sure" she said simply "come along you two" she told them and guided the two girls forward with a hand on each shoulder.

Once they were on the street Nini stayed quiet and brought them to her car "You know, I find driving to be one of the most entertaining passtimes" she said as she opened the door for Zariza and Mela to get in
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 am

Mela sighed as she got in. She felt like Nini was just trying to.make this as long and painful as possible for her sister and her
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum