Watty Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Before the Prequel
Before the Prequel  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm by XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

» Second Gen
Before the Prequel  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:56 pm by katey1801

» ~Nightgale~
Before the Prequel  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am by Niniami

» Timezones!
Before the Prequel  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:21 pm by Niniami

Before the Prequel

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Before the Prequel  - Page 3 Empty Re: Before the Prequel

Post  Niniami Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:33 pm

"All of the above!" both the girl said loudly, taking a quick move forward towards The KEeper
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

http://niniamiatlae@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:40 pm

The keeper giggled "well I'll start with the land"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Both girls leaned forward and listened eagerly -nothing else in the world existed. Nothing.
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:54 pm

"The colors of the land scape do not glow as they do here. But everything is much brighter. There is a Sun, a big bright yellow star thag gives heat and light on the morning and grass like here but it is bright green . it is diverse with mountains and seas and even giant mountains called volcanoes that sometimes erupt molten lava"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

The sisters looked at each other in awe - it was hard to imagine such a place. No glowing? A ball of light in the sky? Molten lava coming out of mountains? They just - it was nearly impossible for them to see it, but at the same time, they couldn't help but come up with equally fantastical ideas for these worlds. They knew they were probably exaggerating the ideas, but what else could they do?

"How long has it been around?" Amyenia asked excitedly

"How do you get there?" Enaria asked matching her sister's tone
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 pm

"It is the youngest of all the worlds. The god realm and the underworld, including my own world, are the oldest. From there nature taught its children to create more worlds like the fey realms the publisher realms and even the realm of the mysterious lost ones. Lastly came the mortal realm and the creation of humans. You can get there only by portal or teleportation "
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 pm

(Just letting you know, though no one at this point in the rp knows it, but the human realm - or what's considered the human realm is the oldest - the gods and the daemons left because they thought they were better than the humans, then all the others you said followed - all the species were on the same plane in the beginning)

Enaria and Amyenia both leaned forward, eagerly listening

"How does one create their own dimension?" Amyenia asked The Keeper

"Who cares? So long as all the realms are open to each other" Enaria scoffed

"I do" Amyenia said sternly as she looked back to The Keeper, waiting to hear the answer she so desperately wanted to hear - she didn't know why, but she was just dying to hear it. She felt like she would at some point in her life need to know precisely how to make a dimension, and how to keep it separate from all others while forcing them all to be alligned.
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:13 pm

(Yes but the realm the way it currently is is new. Its the same land and realm and all that but its basically a completely different place. And the underworld would have to have come at the same time as the first realm. )

"It's an incredibly difficult process and it needs nature's approval, because creating a realm redistributes power. The fey created their realm to survive, the gods because they wished to live apart from the demons. Very few individuals are granted their own realms. My realm is hardly mine. It is my home but it is the realm of the lake , and I am simply the lake's keeper"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 am

(Do you mean when the time changed? When Alvasia destroyed the time? Because she destroyed and took everything apart completely and entirely- or do you just mean by development or something?)

Amyenia nodded at her and thought for a few minutes "One day," she started "I will have my own dimension, and I will be the queen of all the people there living in the dimension with me" she said to him

Enaria scoffed at her "You will not - Nature would not approve of such a thing for some no one like you" she said to her sister rather bluntly
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:13 pm

"Now now Enaria, you never know what nature intends." the keeper looked at her daughter "apologize to your sister "
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Enaria scowled "But we are two nobodies hiding in a lake!" she said "There is no way that we could possibly-"

"Why not?" Amyenia asked "Nature knows us, and that is all that matters. Nature is unbiased towards decisions that people make so long as the person doing it is capable of making the decision they have for a good use" she said

"But why would Nature waist time with you?"

"Because Nature would not be waisting time with the likes of you" Enaria said

"I," Amyenia said up a bit straighter "Am completely and entirely worth all of Nature's time" she said "No one would be waisting their time talking to me"

"Waisting time now" Enaria said
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 pm

"Stop it both of you. What have I told you before Enaria. Family comes first. No matter how much you have in the world it doesn't matter one bit without your family to share it with. You two have each other and always will. So.support each other do.not bring each other down. Nature brought you both to.me when I expected nothing and it is difficult to surprise me. Clearly she intended you for something. It could be big so do not doubt your abilites or potential and especially do not.doubt each others. Nature could have sent me one of you but it sent me both of you for a reason. Enaria you need your sister as much as she needs you. Don't put her down like that, family is too.important to lose over a simple disagreement like this one"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Enaria scowled a bit again and sighed, hanging her head in defeat. She nodded "Yes mother, I apologize"

Amyenia didn't say anything - she knew she would do it, and she didn't need her sister to tell her otherwise. After a few minutes she looked up determined and almost as if she weren't even really looking at her sister and mother "Ena, I just know that it will happen. I just know that you and I will move forward and create our own dimension - and there will be people who follow us, and decisions I will make. I will be a queen, and I know. I will rule. There will be no royal we, because it will truly only be me, the first in my line" she said

Enaria looked over at her sister, and smiled a bit with a nod "Yes, you are a stubborn one - I would pity anyone who truly wished to stand in your way"
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:33 pm

The keeper watched them with a smile "what about you Enaria? What do.you aspire to do?"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Enaria looked over at the Keeper "Meet people. It is all I wish to do - I want to meet people and find love, and have children" she said then looked to her sister "She wishes to grow to be an old crow"

"Gladly" Amyenia said perking up "Why would I want to have children running around my feet? Or someone trying to tell me I need to go through them to make my own choices in the world" she asked
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 pm

"You might change your mind about children when you get older Amyenia. Enaria I believe that some day you will make a wonderful mother"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Amyenia made a face and shook her head "I wish not to need to discuss my decisions with other people. What I wish to do needs to not be interrupted or questioned" she told The Keeper "So, if there is a person there in any world who would be in a relationship like that, and take care of the child on their own away from me, then perhaps yes. I may find myself in a relationship with a character" she said curtly

Enaria laughed "Everyone finds someone to love and to marry" she said and nodded

"I will not leave myself to become property of another" Amyenia said solidly
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:18 pm

"Being in love does not make someone property of another" she tired her best not to.wince when Enaria said everyone found someone. "But it is also entirely your choice whether you get married and have children or not"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:21 pm

"But becoming married to someone means you give yourself to that person - no it means the girl gives herself to the man. I will not do that" Amyenia said firmly
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm

"It depends. Times are changing. Did you know that in the fey culture it is the woman who rules the kingdom and the household. Men are the warriors who protect them but the women hold the real power. Much like the amazons used to run their society "
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum