Watty Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Before the Prequel
Second Gen - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm by XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

» Second Gen
Second Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:56 pm by katey1801

» ~Nightgale~
Second Gen - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am by Niniami

» Timezones!
Second Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:21 pm by Niniami

Second Gen

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Second Gen - Page 8 Empty Re: Second Gen

Post  katey1801 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:36 pm

"Ah, each is different. Most issues are... Mental, per se. Something wrong with the circuitry that we cannot seem to fix. Most of the Tim physical glitches are fixable, but there are still a few who are just unfixable.
"Basically, our world's equivalent to irreversable disabilities. There are a few Glitches who have been able to make it to be productive members of society... But... Most are scrapped.

"Are you planning on adopting all of them? Let's see, the cost per one... Wiping, turning to scrap, repurposing... It would most likely come to around the equivalent of 500 US dollars per child."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

https://wattyfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:15 pm

"Ok and the other one hundred and thirty one?" AnnaMerie asked curiously "They're not due to be scraped so does that mean that I wouldn't need to pay anything to adopt them?" she clarified to make sure they understood what she wanted to know "And excuse me for a second," she said as she pulled out her phone and texted Richard asking is Andri was home or not by that time.

She then looked up at them another time and smiled again to show she was ready for her answer "I may plan on it" she told them "It's just a matter of whether or not we have the room - or if we can get the room" she explained "Now, here's the thing, by saying just some mental circuitry doesn't really answer my question. Do you mean something similar to, say ADHD or ADD or Bipolar Disorder, or different from that? What kind of physical glitches are we talking about do you mean: hey my arm twitches here and there, or do you mean: woops I just blacked out and stabbed six people" she asked them leaning back on her heals a bit as she waited for them to answer all her other questions
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

http://niniamiatlae@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Richard responded 'no, not yet.'

"The others ARE due to be scrapped as well, just not by the end of this month. 
"As for the sorts of 'mental illnesses' per se, any violent ones are already scrapped or aren't up for adoption, so I didn't count them. Also, violent tendencies are usually able to be fixed. So the mentally ill ones are different from mental illnesses in your dimension... But also similar. And then there's physical...
"Uh... Speaking in terms of the equivalents that brings in your dimensions have, you could say some of them have OCD, BPD, BD, Depression, Anti-Social Disorders, Chronic Fatigue, something like Fibromyalgia, paralysis...  Things of those sorts."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

(I'm gonna try replying now)
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:Nini sighed and shook her head "It's not all bad, Mela, it will end well" she assured her "Otherwise I wouldn't be here today promise" she said

katey1801 wrote:(Inalta)

"F-Fine... But only because II know they have a much better chance at finding them than me."they followed her

(There you go lovely!!)
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:12 pm

katey1801 wrote:Richard responded 'no, not yet.'

"The others ARE due to be scrapped as well, just not by the end of this month. 
"As for the sorts of 'mental illnesses' per se, any violent ones are already scrapped or aren't up for adoption, so I didn't count them. Also, violent tendencies are usually able to be fixed. So the mentally ill ones are different from mental illnesses in your dimension... But also similar. And then there's physical...
"Uh... Speaking in terms of the equivalents that brings in your dimensions have, you could say some of them have OCD, BPD, BD, Depression, Anti-Social Disorders, Chronic Fatigue, something like Fibromyalgia, paralysis...  Things of those sorts."

AnnaMerie tried not to glare at them and keep up a smile, however her fists balled up loosely and her eyes got a bit more red as she nodded - attempting to keep a cheerful demeanor "Alright, that'll be fine I've dealt with and seen enough of all of those different disorders to be able to take care of them. I just need to make a few quick phone calls...." she trailed "Excuse me for a second...." she stepped back a moment as she took out her phone and called Richard

"Remember when you said I should adopt one of them?" AnnaMerie asked as if they had been talking to each other the entire time "Well could you do me a favor and check to make sure we have about forty square acres open on the maps? Make sure we have that kind of room I mean, and then do me another solid and call the construction company and leave a message to have another housing building made to fit two hundred thirty one?" she asked him "And please - I know I'm asking a lot but if you can please move another nine hundred thousand dollars to my primary bank account - wait I can do that on my phone nevermind about that last bit but could you check for the acres and call the usual company for me?" she asked him

Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:
Niniami wrote:Nini sighed and shook her head "It's not all bad, Mela, it will end well" she assured her "Otherwise I wouldn't be here today promise" she said

katey1801 wrote:(Inalta)

"F-Fine... But only because II know they have a much better chance at finding them than me."they followed her

(There you go lovely!!)
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Zara took her to Dia's room

___

"Will Dia be ok?" mela asked
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Niniami wrote:AnnaMerie tried not to glare at them and keep up a smile, however her fists balled up loosely and her eyes got a bit more red as she nodded - attempting to keep a cheerful demeanor "Alright, that'll be fine I've dealt with and seen enough of all of those different disorders to be able to take care of them. I just need to make a few quick phone calls...." she trailed "Excuse me for a second...." she stepped back a moment as she took out her phone and called Richard

"Remember when you said I should adopt one of them?" AnnaMerie asked as if they had been talking to each other the entire time "Well could you do me a favor and check to make sure we have about forty square acres open on the maps? Make sure we have that kind of room I mean, and then do me another solid and call the construction company and leave a message to have another housing building made to fit two hundred thirty one?" she asked him "And please - I know I'm asking a lot but if you can please move another nine hundred thousand dollars to my primary bank account - wait I can do that on my phone nevermind about that last bit but could you check for the acres and call the usual company for me?" she asked him

It took a minute before Rochard ould respond. "Two hundred thirty one... Fuck... How do you intend to handle this many kids, Annamerie? I mean, I don't want them scrapped any more than you, but we could make some calls and see if other people we know would be willing to adopt a some of them as well. We do know quite a lot of people that could help adopt them. And Annamerie...you know that new technicaes are made frequently, right? 231 is only how many are currently in the system... But more technicae are being made every day... More disabled orphans will come up... We can adopt or help to adopt out the 231, but we really must work on trying to get the technicae to stop killing them... Thats the only way we can really fix the issue, I think..." He sighed. "We have to get them to change..."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 pm

XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX wrote:Zara took her to Dia's room

___

"Will Dia be ok?" mela asked
Celeste rushed into the room. "Mom! Are you okay?"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Dia was asleep

The nurse shushed her. She had just finished scolding Komori for doing the same thing
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Celeste sighed and looked her mom over
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 am

AnnaMerie shook her head "No I was planning on doing just that but I wanted the kids to be somewhere safe beforehand. Get this group of them somewhere they won't be harmed at all and then get on with trying to find them all good homes to be taken care of - I mean there are plenty of people we know - everyone from the Daemons to the Fey to the Gods to the- well you get my point" she said as she started pacing a bit biting her lip

"As for the other thing you said," her phone was protected from the Technique - they couldn't listen in to what their conversation was aside from what they were hearing right in front of them "I know, and that's what I'm hoping to do, but at least - I'll talk to you about this when I get home - I've been taking care of plenty of kids to be able to handle this and it's not like we don't have the money to do so" she said with a nod of reassurance to herself before saying her goodbyes and hanging up the phone before looking to the council again

"Alright," she said "I'd like to take them all for now - as you heard I do plan on sending some off to other households to properly take care of and give them the attention that they both need and deserve" AnnaMerie told her, making a slight jab at them but not horribly disrespectfully and not bluntly enough to be insulted by
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 am

Nini looked at Mela through the rearview mirror "Probably" she said "At least I believe so - I'm no Seer though"
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:55 am

"All 231? If you wish, then. Give us the location where you want them and we will transport them there." He ignored the jab, not caring what outsiders thought of their practices. The council had literally billions of subjects to govern. In their minds, they did not consider "Glitches" to be worth their-oh-so-precious time and effort.
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Niniami Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 am

AnnaMerie shook her head "it needs to wait three weeks. Maybe even four. I can take the hundred scheduled by the three weeks and get them in the part of the living quarter that's made. The others will need to wait until it's completely done" she said "don't schedule them to be scraped" she added quickly, not by any means wanting to pay for that. Another sixty-five thousand five hundred dollars on top of the fifty thousand she would already be paying would not be her preferred outcome of this situation

"Do you remember when I used to come here to talk with you to try to understand your culture and thought processes?" AnnaMerie asked them suddenly "Well I would like to do that again at some point would you mind if I scheduled a meeting with your secretary to do so?"
Niniami
Niniami
Assistant Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 am

"Very well. And yes, feel free to schede an appointment with the secretary." He looked at the time. "Well, you still have around seven minutes, if you would like to start talking about it now."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:28 am

Dia was hooked up to machines helping her breath snd she had been burnt pretty badly

___

Mela sighed
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:01 am

Celeste began to tear up.

Komori sighed. "We're glad you weren't there when it happened... There's the matter of lying to me about where you were going with Mela, but we'll deal with that issue later."
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:05 am

"Soon her surface burns will Heal and hopefully her lungs as well. Then we should be able to heal them" the nurse said
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 am

"Oh thank God..." Celeste sighed
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 am

The nurse nodded "once we get her to the point that their spell breaks she shobe fine once we heal them"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:21 am

"Spell? What spell?"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

"The fire demons binding spell. Weak but present"
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  katey1801 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 pm

"They put a spell on her?"
katey1801
katey1801
Admin

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:48 pm

"It's naturally woven into their powers so.that when they attack someone or something all damage is somewhat permanent and has to be suffered through "
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX
XxAlice_A_ConnorsxX

Character sheet
Test:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum